The Mayor’s Cafe Opening
The Mayor’s Café will be opening its doors again on Monday 6th July 2020. The Café will be open from 9:30 am -4 pm on Monday. We will be going back to our usual opening times from Tuesday 7th July, where we will be open 7 days a week.
New measures will be in place to ensure the safety of all of our customers and staff members, as well as following guidelines set out by the Government.
Measures will include:
· Our old entrance up the ramp will be back in operation
· A new exit will be introduced
– Reduced capacity
· Customers will be required to leave their details as part of the Government’s Track and Trace. This information will be kept securely by our team on our GDPR compliant database
· Contactless payments are preferred
· Limiting the amount of people if capacity reaches – if this is the case a 1 in 1 out system will be used
Whilst we aim to keep you all safe and look forward to serving you, we ask that all of our guests adopt the same diligent approach.
We look forward to seeing you all again!
With our reopening on Monday 6th July, we are offering NHS staff and all care/support workers 10% off at the Mayor’s Cafe until the end of August. The offer applies to both dining in and take away.
The Mayor’s Cafe is part of People in Action, a local not for profit charity which helps adults with learning disabilities to live meaningful lives within their community. We have seen first hand how brave and dedicated key front line staff are and hope that this offer can assist through these unprecedented times.
The Mayor’s Cafe team