We are looking for an Assistant Manager to help cover the services around Warwickshire. Flexibility is a must as you can change services and managers to meet the business needs.
An opportunity has arisen within the organisation for an Assistant Manager to work across our services and this will be across Warwickshire. This position is a permanent contract.
Working alongside our experienced Service Manager, you will be required to:
- be on the shift rota supporting our customers, which will include earlies, lates and sleep-ins
- assist with the line management of the team of support workers including supervisions, on the job coaching, booking training and preparing the rota
- assist with preparing detailed person-centred support plans and risk assessments
- ensure that we deliver high quality care to our customers and meet their individual needs
We are looking for someone with:
- NVQ 3 in adult social care (or equivalent) or be working towards
- at least one year’s experience of working with people with a learning disability
- experience of care delivery
- a commitment to continuous improvement of the service
- An understanding of the service needs and rights of people with a learning disability.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the requirements of CQC and other legislation relevant to managing registered services or an understanding of the principles of supported living.
- An understanding of the application of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.
- Willing to work flexible shift patterns including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and sleeping in shifts.
- Willing to be called out at unsocial times.
- To be part of an on-call system
- To deputise for the Service Manager in his/her absence.
If you are interested in this position please apply now by sending your cover letter and CV to Rebecca Tranter (Recruitment Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us on 024 7664 3776 for any queries.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,695.00 per year
Currently we are recruiting for support workers in the following areas: